June 10, 2008

Better Buy a Burka

The American Thinker has an article written by Andrew Walden today that every American should read before casting a vote in November. Obama's War details what Obama has said and written regarding foreign policy and his plans should he be elected President. He will bomb our allies and befriend our enemies. Mr. Walden also notes Obama's fondness for Islam and distrust of Christians.

McCain has his faults, I'll be the first to admit. But come on folks, burka's aren't my style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The more I read about this guy the more I dislike him and more dumb I realize everyone else is that follows him. It's like those who followed Hilter. So desperate for actual change that they'll listen to anyone who can talk a big game and fall victim to it. What ever happened to the individual thinker? Zombies for Obama should be his supporters motto. Ever read Mein Kampf? Hitler was one sick ticket but I can see where people who are feeble minded (aka dems & zombies)could get caught up in it.

The Lonely Conservative said...

It's so very frustrating, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Unbelieveably frustrating.